Get the detox, metabolism booster and weight loss benefits of Senna, an important herb found in Lux Slim Tea and which has been used for ages in traditional Chinese medicine, Indian Ayurvedic treatments and unani medicine.
Lux Slim Tea is made of several ingredients:
- Senna leaves – cleanses the colon and relieves constipation
- Green tea – reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke. It is believed that green tea is 100 times better than Vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E.
- Chicory root – a natural laxative and diuretic which also reduces water retention
- Lemongrass – helps strengthen the immune system, improves skin health including reducing cellulite
- Orange peels – has a natural effect of reducing cholesterol
- Apple flavors
Senna leaves come from senna plants, found in subtropical and tropical regions such as the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Used first in Asia and in the Middle East, it was originally used to treat infections, fever and indigestion. But these days, it is commonly used as a laxative that cleans the colon, reduces constipation and helps eliminate all fecal matter from the body. Combined with green tea, Lux Slim Tea is able to cleanse your body of toxins, speeds up one’s metabolic rate, and results oftentimes in loss of excess weight.
For maximum results, Lux Slim Tea is usually taken daily – one cup with breakfast in the morning, then another cup before dinner. Because of its laxative effect, it is advised to skip one day in the week so that the body can rest and recharge. Of course, one has to have a sensible, healthy diet while taking Lux Slim Tea and although not required, moderate exercise will help speed up weight loss. Pregnant women are not advised to take this.
When you sign up for your membership you get a trial box of Lux Slim Tea.
Begin your journey to a slimmer and healthier you with Lux Slim Tea now. You’ll be surprised at how detoxification on a regular basis really makes one’s body feel lighter, cleaner and healthier.
Order Lux Slim Tea at tour.luxslimtea.com