Do YOU know what’s for dinner tonight? The Good Cook Book Club is one of your best bets for putting together creative and mouthwatering meals that are as low-key or elegant as you like, and it comes with such a small price tag, it’s less than buying a gallon of milk! TheGoodCook.com is a website promoting its’ exclusive club, The Good Cook Book Club. They offer steep price cuts -savings of up to 25% off publishers’ prices- on every cookbook you could ever want, with a staggering collection of all of the most popular cookbooks from renowned chefs, like Better Home and Garden and Pillsbury, and celebrities, such as Gordon Ramsey, Julia Childs, Emeril Lagasse and Paula Deen. All these have been handpicked by The Good Cook’s editors to be a sampling of worldwide cuisine for all levels of cook, from the beginner to the busy mom, to the sous-chef. The Gook Cook Book Club’s price is unbelievably low.
Sign up now and you’ll get four books for only $1 apiece with a membership! It’s really easy to get started; all you have to do is pick out your introductory books and sign up for the Good Cook Book Club in two simple steps. Then, as a member, you get access to information on the latest featured books, watch author interviews, read excerpts from many of the cookbooks online, and even share your own comments on the books with other members of the Club. You’ll also be able to see your account information on the website anytime.
- Search a variety of cookbooks in the Club’s collection by category, delicious and flexible; it includes:
- American Cuisine by region
- Baking & Dessert section, from basics and breads to cake decoration and iced desserts
- Celebrity & Restaurants section
- Entertaining- Drink recipes and party planning ideas
- Healthy & Special Diets- For those looking to trim pounds, or those with diabetes and other medical conditions
- Wide International section, with books ranging around the world, from Asian to Mediterranean
- Names You Trust- Classics like Better Homes & Gardens, Taste of Home, and Pillsbury
- Recipes and Reference- Tips on everything from grilling to budgeting meals to stews, and several recipe collections as well.
- Home & Garden- Gardening, home design and maintenance, and ways to ‘green up’ your home
- Crafts- Holiday, sewing, and scrapbooking
You can even choose from some other great categories like
- Some of the Best Sellers for The Good Cook Book Club:
- Guy Fieri Food
- Food Network Magazine Great Easy Meals
- Better Homes and Gardens New CookBook, 15th Edition
- Rachael Ray's Look + Cook
- Paula Deen's The Deen Family Cookbook
- The Good Housekeeping Cookbook
- Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook
- The Taste of Home Cookbook, All New Edition
- Martha Stewart's New Pies & Tarts
The Good Cook Book Club has an enormous collection of practically every kind of recipe you can think of, and is a great deal, you can even try it risk free for 20 days! At the amazing price of $4 for 4 books, it’s too delicious of an offer to pass up.