Easily get rid of pests like rats, mice and roaches in your home without the risk of toxic pest bait or poisonous sprays that could have negative health effects on your family members. Riddex is a tiny device that uses a patented digital pulse technology and plugs into an electrical outlet in your home. It’s inexpensive and not chemically harmful. Plus, you no longer need to call in an exterminator to do the job.

It’s not easy to get rid of house pests when you have small children and pets around. Pest bait is very toxic and fatal when ingested unknowingly by curious young kids or by pets. Sprays, on the other hand, can be hazardous to the lungs. Some people would rather bear the pests than risk the threat to their children and pets. Riddex uses patented digital pulse technology that emits high-pitched frequency sounds that are cannot be heard by the human ears  or by pets like dogs, cats, fish and birds but repel pests by interfering with their nervous system. It drives them away without your having to put any poison around your home. There are no dead pests to clean up.

Riddex has no dangerous chemicals and its digital pulses will not interfere with any electronic equipment. Simply plug it into an electrical outlet and it turns your home’s wiring into a giant digital pest repeller within a certain coverage area. Mice, rats, roaches and even other pests will not want to enter that force field. And yet, it is totally safe for humans, even for babies. In fact, Riddex is listed with Underwriters Laboratories and the Environmental Protection Agency and complies with the Federal Communications Commission.

Many pest elimination treatments are not only expensive but often hazardous to health. Try Riddex today. It is a “plug and forget about it” device that keeps those nasty pests away while keeping you and your family safe from toxins.