Goji Berry supplements are the next big thing in superfoods, promising high antioxidants and other nutrients not found anywhere else.
The Goji berry is also known as the Chinese wolfberry, mede berry, barbary matrimony vine, bocksdorn, Duke of Argyll's tea tree, Murali (in India), red medlar, or matrimony vine. It's also known in some spots as Tibetan goji and Himalayan goji. But every culture that has come in contact with the berry has sworn by the medicinal properties of the berry.
It's no wonder why, the Goji Berry is packed with nutrients and vitamins that are hard to find together. And because itâ€™s a natural blending of the nutrients, your body can absorb them together -- just like eating the real fruit.
The catalogue of nutrients in Goji berry supplements is a long one:
- Goji berries contain 11 essential and 22 trace dietary minerals
- 18 amino acids
- 6 essential vitamins
- 8 polysaccharides and 6 monosaccharides
- Goji berry supplements contain 5 unsaturated fatty acids, including the essential fatty acids, linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid
- beta-sitosterol and other phytosterols
- 5 carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin (below), lutein, lycopene and cryptoxanthin, a xanthophyll
- And numerous phenolic pigments (phenols) associated with antioxidant properties
The Goji berry also contains high levels of good calories called polysaccharides, these work as fast-absorbing good carbs that boost energy.
The list of nutrients doesnâ€™t stop there, however: Goji supplements also contain high levels of calcium, zinc -- which fights infections -- and potassium. Supplements also contain 100 percent of a days iron, 90 percent of a day's hard-to-find vitamin selenium and 100 percent of B2, or Riboflavin. Goji supplements also contain up to 163 percent of a day's vitamin C.
The Goji berry is the newest, but could be the greatest superfood for weight loss, general health and getting over colds or infections.
So try it now, buy Goji berry supplements or get a Goji berry free trial and see the newest and greatest superfood to hit the market.
Get Your Goji Berry Supplement Trail >> HERE<<