I just tried Viv: Five Energy Infusion, it's one of those new energy drink mix things and it's actually really good.
You might have seen ads for this diet drink mix recently, I think it's pretty new. I got some because it looked so easy to carry around, and you can put it on anything! The box suggested putting the sugar-looking mix on fruit, in cereal or in a juice shake as well as water. I put it on a little fruit salad in the morning for a really energizing and healthy breakfast.
Basically the Viv energy drink is a combination of a bunch of really great energy boosting things -- but no caffeine. It's kind of like those super vitamin B drinks that give energy but don’t give you the jitters.
I'll just list some of the stuff in the drink:
- Schizandra: supports mental alertness, memory, liver, kidneys and skin.
- Rhodiola: helps improve mood levels, fights fatigue, and improves endurance.
- Eleuthero: helps manage stress and improves memory.
- Cordyceps: helps maintain a healthy immune system, restores energy, and promotes longevity.
- Goji: enhances energy levels, supports kidney and liver function and builds strong muscles and bones..
- Blackcurrant:contains vitamin B6, vitamin E, potassium, copper and soluble fiber.
Yeah, it’s a ton of stuff -- some of which I haven’t even heard of. So, as I said, I put it on some fruit salad in the morning and really had a ton of energy though the day. Usually I get really drained right before lunch time and need a cup of coffee or a snack (probably sugary). And now, if I didn’t get enough sleep or am feeling under the weather, I can just have another Viv diet drink and be feeling great!
If I've had a really big dinner or too many sweets before bed, I'll pop one of these diet mixes into a fruit smoothie for lunch. Keeps me going strong without being really hungry its wonderful!
Anyway, get the free sample of Viv energy and check it out, I think this is my new favorite trick to looking good for swimsuit season. The box looks really cool too!
*user submitted review