Not all coffee is made the same. If you are a coffee lover, surely you know what is great coffee, good coffee, so-so coffee and….blah coffee. Make sure that your coffee experience is always a pleasurable and memorable one. Gevalia does that to you. Its line of Swedish premium coffee blends, which Swedes have enjoyed for over 160 years, is now also yours to savor. And now, it has its own line of teas as well.
Gevalia began in 1853 with its founder, Victor Theodor Engwall importing nothing but the finest coffee beans. Eventually, Gevalia was known as the brand for great coffee and it became the official coffee purveyor to the Royal Court of Sweden.
To this day, the coffee beans that go into every variant of Gevalia comes from the best beans traditionally roasted by cast iron beans. All the varieties of Gevalia give you that distinctive smooth and rich coffee taste without any bitterness at all.
With over 40 varieties of Gevalia coffee to choose from, coffee lovers with differing preferences are sure to find something that fits their taste perfectly. From intense dark roasts to exotic variants, Gevalia is sure to carry them. All their coffee are grouped into what they call collections:
- Heritage collection – traditional blends that are meant to give you a one-of-a-kind coffee experience
- Signature collection – classic blends that are perfect for all occasions
- Passport collection – blends that make you taste the exotic and unique varieties of coffee worldwide
- Flavor collection – find blends like Hazelnut and Irish Cream as well as exotic blends like Crème Brulee and Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Special Reserve collection – coffee blends sourced from the rarest, most flavorful beans found throughout the world as determined by a Master Taster.
Gevalia now carries tea blends as well so tea drinkers, don't feel left out. They've got black teas, green teas, herbal teas, organic teas and white tea. These are likewise grown in prime tea regions and personally tasted and selected by Gevalia's very own Tea Master.
Buying Gevalia coffee and tea is so easy because of its Automatic Home Delivery which brings your choice blends directly to your door on a schedule of your own choosing. How much more convenient can it get?
Enjoy coffee like the Swedes have for decades. Try Gevalia today and see why even royalty consider this their coffee of choice.