It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life when my daughter started yelling, "Fire! Fire!" I started running from the kitchen and saw her at the top of the stairs. She was trapped. The Christmas tree was burning in landing of the second floor of our elegant home. Though the fire was still small, my daughter was frozen with fear as she clutched the banister.

I felt a burst of adrenaline and rushed towards the storage room to get my Grotto's On Fire. I got it and carried it up the stair and from a safe distance, hurled it towards the fire. It seemed like the longest moment of my life as I waited for the Grotto's On Fire to activate. My mind was working fast, the fire alarm was sounding, and all I could think about was the recent news of how those poor 4 kids died in a home fire. This couldn't be happening to me!

The Grotto's On Fire was amazing. I saw the fire's angry blue and green flames change color to yellow and the height of the flames go down until it was totally was suppressed. The house will no longer burn down as the fire was stopped. The walls were blackened and the smoke fumes were still around but there was no longer any flames. Grotto's On Fire saved our lives and our home.

According to the National Fire Protection Association, "In 2009, U.S. fire departments responded to 362,500 home structure1 fires. These fires caused 12,650 civilian injuries, 2,565 civilian deaths, $7.6 billion in direct damage." What was going through my mind at that time was that I might lose my daughter. Fire can be stopped, prevented, suppressed. It's a good thing that I had ordered the Grotto's On Fire.

Now, as I write my review, I breath a sigh of relief that me and my family are not included in those statistics. I pretty sure the fire started from the faulty wiring of the Christmas lights that I didn't unplug for days.

I have learned my lesson and placed Grotto's On Fire in the kitchen, at the second floor, and one more in the basement. Maybe you will heed my advice. It might save your life to own Grotto's On Fire.