I tried out Dual-Action Cleanse, and it really got my body working and had me bursting with energy after a week.
I've tried other colon cleanse products before, and written a few colon cleanser reviews -- I've had pretty good success. Dual Action Cleanse is a lot like other products in the fact that it cleans the colon and gets your digestive tract into good working order. But what makes Dual-Action Cleanse different is the sheer amount of other healthy stuff inside the pills. When I first saw a commercial for the pills I was blown away by the ingredient list.
Each pill contained a staggering amount of healthy stuff:
- Acacia Gum: Which supports proper digestion and elimination of food.
- Alfalfa Leaf: An insoluble fiber that bulks the stool and helps promote peristalsis.
- Apple Pectin: A soluble fiber that promotes healthy bowel movement.
- Apple Powder: Contains both pectins and lignins. Lignins are thought to act as antioxidants.
- Barley Rice Fiber: Another soluble fiber in the lignin class.
- Beet root: A soluble and insoluble fiber that sweeps and cleanses the colon and digestive tract system.
- Fennel Seed: A long-used herb which eases stomach discomfort and dispels gas.
- Garlic: Which enhances digestive function.
- Guar Gum: A soluble fiber shown to be helpful in regulating glucose levels.
- Gum Karaya: Which supports proper digestion and elimination of food.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: An essential bacteria that promotes proper intestinal environment.
- Lemon Peel: A soluble fiber and lemon pectins act as a soft, natural laxative.
- Mint Leaf: A herb traditionally used to support healthy digestion.
- Oat Bran: A healthy staple that is chock full of fiber and can help lower cholesterol.
- Pau D'Arco root: A herb that possesses immune-enhancing properties and may be destructive to certain harmful microorganisms.
- Red Raspberry Leaf: A blood tonic.
- Slippery Elm Bark: Another herb for healthy digestion.
- Turnip: Which enhances blood circulation.
That's a crazy amount of healthy stuff isn't it! And that's just one of the two parts to the system. The ingredients of the other part are just too numerous to list! I had to try it out and see if it was really worth it.
So I ordered a box of the colon cleanser to see if all those ingredients really made it a superior product.
Like all colon cleansers, Dual-Action Cleanse is designed to eliminate built-up toxins that sit in your digestive system. Those toxins take the form of really disgusting mucous and old food particles and all kinds of gross, gross stuff that just sits in your colon.
All the fiber contained in colon cleansers work like a scrub brush to clean all those toxins away. And with the right kind of colon cleanser the healthy bacteria you need for digestion is replaced like new. You can think of it as turning the clock back on your colon, which makes your whole body feel younger.
Watch The Dual Action Cleanse Commercial Video
When I got my pills, I waited until the weekend to take them since some shoddy colon cleanser side effects send you running to the bathroom all day -- not fun.
But when I got around to trying them out, even the first day I got a little rush of energy, I could really tell that they were starting to work. I'd describe it like the buzz of drinking one of those super high-vitamin drinks, but without all the caffeine. It just made my body feel like it was working!
Click Here to order Dual-Action Cleanse and turn the clock back on your body.
*user submitted review